Publications Last Updated on 07-October-2014 (2 Articles,1 LNCS, 4 Conference Proceedings)
- Zohreh Dehgani, Seyed Reza Shahamiri, Siti Salwah Salim, A Systematic Review of Scholar Context-Aware Recommender Systems, Expert Systems With Applications.
- Hazrina Sofian, Siti Salwah Salim, Syed Reza Shahamiri, 2014. A Requirements Negotiation Process Model that Integrates EasyWinWin with Quality Assurance and Multi-Criteria Preference Techniques, The Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering (AJSE)
- Seyed Reza Shahamiri and Siti Salwah Binti Salim. 2014. Artificial neural networks as speech recognisers for dysarthric speech: Identifying the best-performing set of MFCC parameters and studying a speaker-independent approach, Advanced Engineering Informatics
- Seyed Reza Shahamiri and Siti Salwa Binti Salim. 2014. Real-Time Frequency-Based Noise-Robust Automatic Speech Recognition using Multi-Nets Artificial Neural Networks: A Multi-Views Multi-Learners Approach. Neurocomputing
- Mustafa MB, Salim SS, Mohamed N, Al-Qatab B, Siong CE (2014) Severity-Based Adaptation with Limited Data for ASR to Aid Dysarthric Speakers. PLoS ONE 9(1): e86285. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0086285.
- Mumtaz B. Mustafa, Zuraidah M. Don, Raja N. Ainon, Roziati Zainuddin, Gerry Knowles (2014). Developing an HMM-based speech synthesis system for Malay: a comparison of iterative and isolated unit training. IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems.
- Seyed Reza Shahamiri and Siti Salwah Salim, A Multi- Views Multi- Learners approach towards Dysarthric Speech Recognition using Multi- Nets Artificial Neural Networks. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems & Rehabilitation Engineering.
- Effects of Collaborative Vocational Education and Training (VET) on Learning Outcome, Irum Inayat, Rooh ul Aminb, Zubaria Inayat, Siti Salwa Salim, Computers & Education
- Rafia Naz Memon, Siti Salwah Salim , Rodina Ahmad, Analysis and classification of problems associated with requirements engineering education: Towards an integrated view, The Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering (AJSE)
- Irum Inayat, Siti Salwah Salim, Zarinah Mohd Kasirun, Agile-based software product development using cloud computing services: Findings from a case study, Special Issue, Journal Science international.
- Kamran Khowaja and Siti Salwah Salim, A systematic review of strategies and computer-based intervention (CBI) for reading comprehension of children with autisim, Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Rafia Naz, Rodina Ahmad & Siti Salwah Salim. 2014. A Direction framework for addressing problems in Requirements Engineering Education. Malaysian Journal of Computer Science.
- Tengku Siti Meriam Tengku Wook and Siti Salwah Salim, Visual Interface for Searching and Browsing Childrens WebOPAC, Universal Access in the Information Society.
- Mumtaz B.M., Ainon R.N. Emotional speech acoustic model for Malay: iterative versus isolated unit training, Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 134(4), pp. 3057-3066, October, 2013.
- Norain Mohd Yusoff and Siti Salwah Salim, Investigating Cognitive Task Difficulties and Expert Skills in e- Learning Storyboards using a Cognitive Task Analysis Techniques, COMPUTERS & EDUCATION, VOLUME 58, ISSUE 1, PP 652-665, JANUARY 2012.
- Mohsen Rahimifar and Siti Salwah Salim, Structuring persistent chat conversations: experimental results of the chatsistance tool, KNOWLEDGE AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS (KAIS), DECEMBER 2012, VOLUME 33, Issue 3, pp 685-705.
- Seyed Reza Shahamiri, Wan M. N. Wan-Kadir, Suhaimi Ibrahim and Siti Zaiton Mohd Hashim. 2012. Artificial neural networks as multi-networks automated test oracle. Automated Software Engineering.
- Hazleen Aris and Siti Salwah Salim, State of Component Models Usage: Justifying the Need for Component Model Selection Framework, The International Arab Journal of Information Technology (AIJIT), Vol. 8, No. 3, July, 2011.
- Mohammed Mohsen A. Alharthi and Siti Salwah Salim, Zest Based Visualization for Requirements Negotiation, The International Arab Journal of Information Technology (AIJIT).Vol. 8, No. 3, July 2011.
- Hazleen Aris and Siti Salwah Salim, Properties for Component Models from the Definition Perspectives, COMPUTING AND INFORMATICS, VOLUME 30, NO. 5, 2011.
- Hazleen Aris and Siti Salwah Salim, Framework for Component Model Selection, IET SOFTWARE, VOL. 5, ISSUE 5, PP 425-486, 2011.
- Seyed Reza Shahamiri, Wan M.N. Wan Kdir, Suhaimi Ibrahim & Siti Zaiton. 2011. An Automated Framework for Software Test Oracle. Information and Software Technology 53(7): 774-788.
- S. Marczak, I. Inayat, and S. S. Salim, “Expanding Empirical Studies to Better Understand Requirements-driven Collaboration,” in Requirements Engineering @Brazil in conjuction with 21st International IEEE Requirements Engineering Conference, 2013, p. 6, Rio de Janerio, Brazil.
- I. Inayat, S. Marczak, and S. S. Salim, “Studying Relevant Socio-technical Aspects of Requirements-Driven Collaboration in Agile Teams,” in 3rd IEEE International workshop on Empirical Requirements Engineering, 2013, pp. 1–4, Rio de Janerio, Brazil.
- I. Inayat, S. S. Salim, and Z. M. Kasirun, “Agile-based Software Product Development Using Cloud Computing Services: Findings from a Case Study,” Agile Symposium co-located with 7th Malaysian Software Engineering Conference (MySec), 2013, Melaka, Malaysia.
- I. Inayat, S. S. Salim, S. Marczak, and Z. M. Kasirun, “Identifying and Reviewing the Most Relevant Socio-technical Aspects of Requirements- Driven Collaboration in Agile Teams,” in International Conference on Advancements in Engineering and Technology, 2014, Singapore.
- Feisal Dani R., Noraini M., Mumtaz B.M., Siti Salwah S. (2014). “Automatic Speech Recognition System for Malay Speaking Children”, The 2014 Third ICT International Student Project Conference (ICT-ISPC2014), Mahindol University, Thailand.
- M. Malekzadeh, S.S. Salim and M.B. Mustafa, “Towards Integrating Emotion Management Strategies in Intelligent Tutoring System Used by Children”, 4th International Symposium on Pervasive Computing Paradigms for Mental Health, Tokyo, Japan, May 8 – 9, 2014.
- K. Khowaja and S.S. Salim, “Design Components For Serious Games Of Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)”,International Symposium on Simulation and Serious Games 2014, Korea, 23-24 May 2014
- Alan N. Baxter, Stefanie Pillai, Nor Aniza Abdullah, Mumtaz Mustafa, “The development of an online dictionary for Malacca Portuguese Creole,” Association for Portuguese and Spanish Lexically Based Creole Languages 2013 Summer Conference, Lisbon, Portugal, 19-21 June 2013.
- Fadhilah Rosdi, Siti Salwah Salim, Mumtaz Mustafa, The effect of speech rate on formant frequency movements, The Annual International Conference on Science and Engineering in Biology, Medical and Public Health (BioMedicPub 2013)
- Mumtaz B. Mustafa, Zuraidah M. Don, Gerry Knowles. (2013). Context-Dependent Labels for an HMM Based Speech Synthesis System for Malay. International Conference on Speech Database and Assessments (Oriental COCOSDA), November 25th – 27th, KIIT Gurgaon, INDIA.
- Irum Inayat, Siti Salwah Salim, Zarinah Mohd Kasirun, Socio-Technical Aspects of Requirements-Driven Collaboration in Agile Software development Methods, IEEE Conference on Open Systems, 2012.
- Rafia Naz memon, Siti Salwah Salim, Rodina Ahmad, Identifying research Gaps in requirements Engineering education: An Analysis of a Conceptual Model and Survey Results, IEEE Conference on Open Systems, 2012.
- Irum Inayat, Siti Salwah Salim, Zarinah Mohd Kasirun, Viewing Collaborative Requirements Engineering from Social Actions Perspective, 4th South Asian International conference (SAICON-2012), 05-07 December, 2012.
- Mumtaz, B. M., Ainon, R. N., Zainuddin, R., Zuraidah, M. D. and Knowles, G. 2011. Assessing the naturalness of Malay emotional voice corpora. International Conference on Speech Database and Assessments (Oriental COCOSDA), Hsinchu, Taiwan, 174-179.
- Mumtaz, B. M., Ainon, R. N., Zainuddin, R., Zuraidah, M.D. and Knowles, G. 2011. A cross-lingual approach to the development of an HMM-based speech synthesis system for Malay. In Proc. of 12th Annual Conference of International Speech Communication Association INTERSPEECH-2011, 3197-3200.
- Nazanin Aminzadeh and Siti Salwah Salim, Detecting and Visualizing Web Design Patterns, 2nd International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2010), February 26-28, 2010, Singapore
- Moath Zaid Abedalaziz Obeidat and Siti Salwah Salim, Integrating User Interface Design Guidelines with Adaptation Techniques to Solve Usability Problems, 3rd International Conference on Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering (ICACTE 2010), August 20-22, 2010, Chengdu, China
- Azlina Ahmad, Siti Salwah Salim, Roziati Zainuddin and Halimah Badioze Zaman, MINDA: A Cognitive Tool for Solving Mathematical Word Problems, International Symposium on Information Technology (ITSim 10), June 15-17, 2010, Kuala Lumpur.
- Norain Mohd Yusoff and Siti Salwah Salim. Multi-Modal Emotional Processing for SCOUT: Beyond the HCI Psychometrics Methods. 2nd IEEE International Conference on Information Management and Engineering (ICIME2010). April 16-18, 2010, Chengdu, China.
- Norain Mohd Yusoff and Siti Salwah Salim. SCOUT and Affective Interaction Design: Evaluating Physiological Signals for Usability in Emotional Processing. 2nd International Conference on Computer Engineering and Technology (ICCET 2010). April 16-18, 2010, Chengdu, China.
- Mustafa, M.B., Ainon, R.N., Zainuddin. 2010. EM-HTS: Real-time HMM-based Malay Emotional Speech Synthesis. Proc. 7th ISCA Research Workshop on Speech Synthesis, Sept 22-24, 2010, Kyoto, Japan, pp 240-244.
- Seyed Reza Shahamiri, Wan M.N. Wan Kadir & Suhaimi Ibrahim. 2010. A Single-Network ANN-Based Oracle to Verify Logical Software Modules. in the Proceedings of The 2nd International Conference on Software Technology and Engineering (ICSTE 2010). Puerto Rico, USA. 272-276.
- Seyed Reza Shahamiri, Wan M.N. Wan Kadir & Suhaimi Ibrahim. 2010. An Automated Oracle Approach to Test Decision-Making Structures. in the Proceedings of 2010 3rd IEEE International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology. Chengdu, China. 30-34
- Seyed Reza Shahamiri, Wan M.N. Wan Kadir & Siti Zaiton Mohd-Hashim. 2009. A Comparative Study on Automated Software Test Oracle. in the Proceedings of The Fourth International Conference on Software Engineering Advances (ICSEA 2009). Porto, Portugal. 140-145
- Azlina Ahmad, Siti Salwah Salim, Roziati Zainuddin, Minda: A Cognitive Tool For Fraction Word Problem Solving , International Symposium Of Information Technology, Cognitive Informatics: Bridging Natural And Artificial Knowledge, Kuala Lumpur, 26-29 August 2008, IEEE Catalog.
- Zarinah Mohd Kasirun, Siti Salwah Salim. Focus Group Discussion Model For Requirements Elicitation Activity . International Conference On Computer And Electrical Engineering (Iccee 2008) Phuket, 20-22 Dec 2008, IEEE catalog.
- Norain Mohd Yusoff and Siti Salwah Salim, The Potential of Affective Computing In I-Habitat Application , International Conference On Science And Applications In Industry And Education (ICSTIE 2008). 12th-13th Dec. 2008. UITM Penang, Malaysia. ISBN: 978- 983-42204-1
- Norain Mohd Yusoff and Siti Salwah Salim, Ethics And Information Privacy In Affective Computing . Regional Development International Conference and Exhibition (REDICE08). 5th-6th Nov. 2008. Multimedia University, Cyberjaya. Malaysia. ISBN: 983-41909-7-2.
- Mumtaz,B.M., Ainon, R.N., Roziati, Z., Zuraidah, M.D. 2008. Integrating rule and template-based approaches for emotional Malay speech synthesis. In: Proc. of In Proc. of 9th Annual Conference of International Speech Communication Association (INTERSPEECH-2008), 253-256.
- Mumtaz, B.M., Ainon, R.N., Zainuddin, R., Zuraidah, M.D., Knowles, G. 2008. Prosody Generation by Integrating Rule and Template-based Approaches for Emotional Malay Speech Synthesis. TENCON 2008-IEEE Region 10 Conference, 1-6.
- Seyed Reza Shahamiri, Wan M.N. Wan kadir. Intelligent and Automated Software Testing Methods Classification. in the Proceedings of the Postgraduate Annual Research Seminar (PARS’08). UTM Skudai, Malaysia.
- Nor’ain Mohd Yusoff, & Siti Salwah Salim. (2014). A review of storyboard tools, concepts and frameworks. In Panayiotis Zaphiris & Andri Ioannou (Eds.), Learning and Collaboration Technologies. Designing and Developing Novel Learning Experiences (Vol. 8523, pp. 73-82): Springer International Publishing.